Bring a vise, or just come and hang out!
|Dirty Baitfish Flugenzombie|
When: Thursday, Nov 10th at 7:00pm
Where: Fly Fish Food shop 1653 N. State St. Orem, UT
Cost: Nada, zero, zilch, $0
Topic: How to make zombies out of feathers
This is the first of many classes that we will be having in the shop. We are going to focus on one pattern per event, and we have chosen to start off with the Flugenzombie since streamer season is hitting us right in the mouth right now!
- Sign up by emailing us (Cheech@flyfishfood.com). Let us know if you want to tie along, or if you just want to come and watch on two big screen TV's.
- If you decide to tie, bring your own vise, tools, and materials. If you don't have the materials, they will be available for purchase in the shop.
- There is enough room for 12 tyers per session, but lots more room for people who just want to watch.
- The shop will be open from 6:00 to 7:00 in case you need to purchase materials for the tying session.
- If you aren't in the area, we are also going to do a Facebook live session so you can tie along at your house.
We look forward to seeing you all there!