Fishpond Waterdance Pro Guide Pack - Driftwood
Almost twenty years ago, the original Waterdance was born. Since then, it has occupied a special place in our lumbar pack lineup as the first choice for guides across the Rocky Mountain region and around the world. In its latest configuration, the Waterdance Pro Guide Pack builds on a laundry list of terrific features. Two large main compartments offer enough room for three to four large fly boxes, countless accessories, and an extra layer if the weather doesn’t cooperate. It’s clear why the most demanding fly guides choose this pack over any other on the market.
- 420D nylon Cyclepond fabric
- Can be worn as a chest or lumbar pack
- Two generously sized main compartments
- Signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Adjustable compression strap system
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, floatant holders, forceps, and more
- Interior pockets for extra gear storage
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Padded backing and integrated net sleeve
- Velcro patch
- Two mesh water bottle holders (Bottles not included)
- 10L or 610 cu. in.
- 14" x 9" x 7"
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.