Patagonia Swiftcurrent Expedition Zip-Front Waders - River Rock Green NEW COLOR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Beyond the obvious, quick relief offered by a full-length waterproof zipper, there’s another benefit: Ultimate ease when putting on and taking off waders. Our Swiftcurrent Expedition Zip-Front Waders employ the new, super-beefy, fully submersible YKK® waterproof zipper that resists corrosion for easy, consistent use whenever and however you need to use it. Built for hardcore anglers and industrial-strength fisheries, Expedition Zip-Fronts are the toughest, most feature-rich waders on the planet. Completely redesigned to take advantage of our new, ultra-supple, 4-layer, polyester microfiber fabric package, which has passed our rigorous H2No® Performance Standard for waterproofness and durability, the Expeditions keep you fishing in comfort through the most extreme conditions. Above the waist, lighter (6.6-oz) material reduces weight and increases breathability, while the lower sections stand up to punctures and abrasion with our burliest (9.4-oz) wader fabric ever. New single-seam “baseball-style” construction, fully articulated legs and gusseted crotch provide enhanced durability and unparalleled freedom of movement. The new suspender system makes height adjustment a snap, and new, padded shoulder straps increase comfort for long days on the water. Secure Stretch wading belt stretches just enough for secure fit but won’t sag under the weight of bear spray or other accessories. Interior organization: Welded, TPU-waterproof, phone or key-fob pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; two tool-attachment daisy chains; center-back hanger loop for easy drying. Exterior organization: Zippered, reach-through handwarmer pocket with built-in flaps to keep the zipper from rubbing against wrist backs; large chest pocket with horizontal, water-resistant zipper. More details: top-hem drawcord cinch system to lock in warmth; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty Black Hole fabric scuff guards at the ankles.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard recycled polyester microfiber shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Submersible YKK® front zipper is fully waterproof; fully adjustable, quick-release suspender system; top-hem drawcord cinch system; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt; front and rear belt loops
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: two handwarmer pockets with pocket flaps; large chest pocket with horizontal, water-resistant zipper
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
Size Chart Here
IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION:
IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION:
- 1st letter indicates size in girth measured typically around the chest, but if you're big in the belly or waist you should consider that
- 2nd letter indicates size in length of leg, R being regular and L being long
- 3rd letter indicates size in the bootie, with M being sizes 11 and smaller and L being sizes 12 and bigger