Patagonia Wader Work Station
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We built the Wader Work Station for the super-minimalist angler who needs just a bit more storage than the standard wader pocket, but doesn’t want to go with a full vest or pack. Made from tough, water-resistant 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® with a polyurethane coating, the design loops onto wader suspenders for easy access to the gear you need. The large main pocket holds big fly boxes, while zippered mesh tippet pockets, the zippered rear security pocket and handy attachment tabs keep everything else in place.
- Made of sturdy, water-resistant 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Adjustable buckle-attachment loops fasten to wader suspenders
- Large main storage compartment; front zip-closure tippet pockets; zippered rear security pocket
- Ripple foam fly keeper on front
- Multiple hemostat and zinger attachment points
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.