Rising Universal Net Holster
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Brookie net with 10" handle is best carried vertically, whereas the Brookie with 24" Handle or the Lunker with 24" Handle are best carried at an angle.. Our new net holster accomodates all of these different positions.. Truely "the answer," with no disrespect intended to Mr. Allen Iverson whom we all enjoyed watching...
- 4" Webbing reinforced with plastic to permanently hold open - making it easy to slide net in and out
- 1.5" Webbing belt with strong buckle
- 2 Daisy Chain loops on outside of holster to accomodate different carrying wiht supplied belt:
- Belt through both top loops = Vertical carry for Brookie Net
- Belt through the Top Left and Bottom Right = Left Hand carry of Lunker or Brookie XL for Right Handed Casters
- Belt through the Bottom Left and Top Right = Right Handed carry of Lunker or Brookie XL for Left Handed Casters