Cheech - August, 2020
Sometimes when you hit the vise you crank out killer bug after killer bug. Other times, you just crank our turds. Fortunately the fish eat turds too. Really though, this pattern is easily modified into a midge pupa or caddis pupa and the subtle flash makes it a great target for trout. This can be tied with 210 denier thread, or any other fiber that is somewhat thick and "twistable" like Uni Stretch. Other hot colors and olive, brown, and black.
- Hook: Fasna F-444 Down-Eye Jig Hook - 18
- Thread: Uni Nylon Stretch - Soft Pink
- Bead Option #1: Fulling Mill Slotted Tungsten Beads - Metallic Light Pink - 2.8 mm
- Bead Option #2: Hanak Metallic+ Slotted Tungsten Beads - Light Pink - 3.0mm
- Flash: Sulky Metallic Tinsel - Opalescent (8040)
- Resin: Solarez UV Cure Resin - Bone Dry .5 Oz