Cheech - March 5, 2020
I like simple and effective midge patterns, in fact, if a midge takes you more than 5 minutes to tie, you should maybe rethink the pattern to make it more simple. Here is a super simple bug that can be tied in a wide variety of colors and sizes. To keep this post simple, I'm going to stop typing so you can watch the video.
- Hook: TMC 200R Hook - 20 - 25 Pack
- Thread: SemperFli Nano Silk Ultra Fine 30D 18/0 - Olive
- Bead: Killer Caddis Glass Beads - Midge - CC-Peacock Emerger
- Body: Life-Flex Spandex Material - Olive
- Thorax: SLF Prism Bug Dub - Gray