Epoxy Eyed Zonker
Cheech - November, 2019
This is a pattern that I have been playing with off and on for several years. Really it's not anything new, but it has some extra bells and whistles that make it stand out a little bit. This has been a great pattern at our local reservoir that is full of minnow eating cutthroat trout, and you can adjust the weight to make it heavy enough to take a swim in moving water as well. Enough reading! Check out the video!
- Hook: Hanak H 95 Streamer Maxx Predator Hook - 1
- Thread: Danville Flat Waxed Nylon Thread - 140 Denier - White
- Bead: Plummeting Tungsten Beads - Metallic Pink - 5/32" (3.8mm)
- Tail/Body: Rabbit Zonker Strips - White
- Body Dub: SLF Prism Dubbing - Ice Pearl
- Collar: Crosscut Rabbit Strips - White
- Lateral Line: Fluoro Fiber - Hot Pink
- Eye: 3D Holographic Eyes - Super Pearl - 3/16"
- Resin: Loon UV Colored Fly Finish - Hot Pink
- Resin: Loon UV Clear Fly Finish - Thick (1/2 oz)
- Tools Used:
- Resin: Solarez UV Cure Resin - Bone Dry .5 Oz